Monday, April 09, 2007

David Schell keeps a detailed blog in my space. His struggle regarding his feelings for Kara closely resemble my struggles regarding my feelings for Sean. He has come to the conclusion that for now God does not want them to be a couple and that he was giving her a place in his heart that rightfully should be reserved for his future wife.

So, I feel for him...how could I not. His posts look like mine...and I know he didn't read this blog..unless he is an amazing hacker..and mind reader.

So it got me to thinking about how my relationship with Sean has mirrored this other relationship. I wondered if I should go ahead and accept that I am the one wanting more from this relationship and not him. Realizing that maintaining practices like sitting together, going out together and talking frequently probably isn't good for us. By the same token I should not decide to change things just becz someone else changes something in his relationship.

I realize I must pray about what God wants and be willing to surrender. But I can't surrender by just saying I'm surrendering...it needs to be a sincere and genuine act. HMMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home