Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I got a LOT of paper work done today. I filled out all of the computer class summaries. I am done a week ahead of time. So that's cool.

Debbie A's brother died yesterday. I am planning to go to the viewing. I think I will go sometime Thursday to the funeral home. She has always been a nice friend to have at the school.

All of the kids are done with their current projects so I need to think up new projects for them to start next week.

I just registered to take a class this summer. Something about theology and psychology. Hopefully I will survive the experience and come out with a good grade and not burned out.

Laureen E seems to becoming a good friend at church. I really appreciate and like her. She is easy to talk to. I have to be careful not to gossip, bucause she is so easy to talk to that I just open my mouth and start talking...which is a bad thing sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home