Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm back from Lynchburg. The drive home was looooong because we took the scenic route in order to avoid the snow and freezing rain around Breezewood/Bedford/etc. It took 8+ hours to get home. However we made it and never got lost once1 YAY!

I'm getting a job start on my projects..I am meeting with Kara to talk over an issue in her life on Wed nite...so I need to do whatever preparations are necessary for that. I'm glad to get a start on that...I want to get done my two projects a couple of weeks early so that I can have some down time before starting another class.

It was good to get to spend some time with Sean yesterday. He is an important part of my life whether or not I want to admit it.

It feels good to sleep deeply...and to feel familiar in my surroundings...I make a lousy traveler.
I really enjoy the ladies Bible study. I need to keep going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home