Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Last week from Jan 12-19, Mom and I were in Texas. We went to visit Roy and Rita Motley. Rita is mom's first cousin. The trip there went well on the airplanes and they were there to meet us at the Austin airport. It was rainy the next 2 days. I went to cowboy church with Roy.

I also enjoy seeing Roy and Rita. Roy and I seem to have a special bond and enjoy being together. We like to talk to each other and to hear about each other's lives. Rita is a very sweet Christian lady who genuninely cares about other people and has lots of energy.

We had some sleet and snow and had to stay at the ranch from Tuesday until Friday. We did get to brush the horses wednesday and to ride them Thursday. We left Friday. I did the barn cleaning M,T and W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home