Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Last night I was very tired. So I took a shower. Then I tried to work on my paper but I felt so groggy that I went and laid down on my bed with the light off. That was around 5:30. Then around 7 Sean called. It was a good thing that he called because that made me get up. I talked to him for a while but I was still sleepy and he was checking his email so the conversation was lacking in pep. He said that I was delusional when I started trying to figure out if the plural of rhinoceros is rhinocerori or rhinoceroses...lol it's both plus the singular spelling.

I think that I finished the rought draft of my ethnic heritage paper for coun 504. Now I need to get it all fixed up to turn in by Sunday.

On Sunday I will be attending church at I Antioch Baptist Church in Greensburg. It is a mostly black church. I am going because of an assingment for another paper for this multicultural class. It is a good day to go because they are having an anniversary celebration that day so I will have plenty to observe. I will be glad to be able to start early on that paper since it is due in a mere 3 weeks. The timing is great since it will be the first of 4 weeks in a row that Sean will not be at Friendship. I would rather not miss when he is there since he will be missing a lot in the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home