Saturday, March 03, 2007

I finished my Multicultural Family Counseling class with an A (98%). It was strange I got an 85% on the last exam. Then when I went back to check my grade about a week later my grade was recorded as a 100% on the exam??? I guess they took out some of the questions and added 15 percentage points to my grade, but it is still kind of strange, especially since there was no dialogue on the discussion board about challenging test questions. I wanted to ask but decide to count my blessings and move on to my next class.

I would like to ride Sunni today. He is up by the house right now, but I don't know when mother will be done with Peek A Boo. I will wait for a while. Mom is only running Peek right now. So it will be a while til I can run Sunni.

Sean is in Pensacola, Florida right now. He is working down there on some mission. However this trip has been poorly planned by the upper ups..so there really isn't much for him and the other man that is there to do. He isn't suppose to come home until April 6th but they may send him home as soon as this plane is finished being modified which could be as soon as this Thursday, but will probably be about 10 more days. Meanwhile he is staying the Best Western right next to the Gulf beach, eating out at nice restaurants and generally having a pleasant vacation..Oh to be a soldier..the pain! LOL.

However he did have a couple little instances that show how inexperienced he is. He and the other man he is working with checked into the Hampton Inn without reservations and stayed on a day to day basis. They got back early from work on Tuesday to find out that their rooms were reserved and they needed to find new accomodations....LOL...that hastened their exit to the Best Western, where the military billeting lady made sure they had reservations for the WHOLE time they are scheduled to be down there. I tried to warn him when I talked to him Monday....but,,,,I sort of got tuned out.....which according to my counseling book the skilled helper..is a common thing in conversations! Maybe I should join the reserves this deal sounds pretty good.

I've been praying for the Hipples all of them especially the kids, Christine Hines, Meghan and others who concern me..Luke McCoy with his chemo for the tumor on his spine..Sean with this jobless state, his mom and family for salvation, me for wisdom about my knee operation and my relationship with Sean and education.

I am going to Va in 8 days. My intensive is at Liberty in Lynchburg VA. I am traveling with a girl named Autumn. She is driving. She was in a class I took called statistics and research methods. I am very thankful to be sharing expenses with her. She is from Burgettsville, west of Pgh (towards OHIO)

Dad has diabetes. He is taking glucophage, a pill and is taking a cholesterol medicine for his high cholesterol. So far it is not causing him any problems. He has taken an increased interest in changing his dietary life style and has added a good bit of fish to his diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home