Saturday, February 10, 2007

My knee is giving me trouble again. I fell on Wednesday or Thursday on the icy driveway while I was leading Buddy down to the lower barn go out with the herd. My feet went in front of me and I landed sitting on my rearend with Buddy standing their looking down at me. My left knee got aggravated and has been sore ever since.

The weather continues to be cold. It hasn't been over 20 degrees in days maybe a couple of weeks. I am hoping that it warms up next week. This cold weather is hard on the horses, the people and the lesson business.

Thursday Sean and I went for an early dinner at the "Smokey Bones" it is a nice western theme restaurant near the old Greengate Mall. It is way too expensive..meal was $36. However we had good food and an enjoyable leisurely meal. We went out because he is leaving tomorrow to got to AZ for a reserves mission and then after that his plans are uncertain but it may be that he is leaving the Monday after he arrives home on Sunday from AZ for 5 weeks in Florida, so it maybe 8 weeks or so until I see him again.

A vet tech school requested an interview with me regarding teaching some of their computer classes. I think I would like that. I don't have an interview set up yet. The place is in Pittsburgh. So we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home