Sunday, December 24, 2006

Today was nice. I had a lot of cards to give out to church people. Jill and her husband came today with her niece. Jayden was good for about 1/3 of the message. Then his dad took him out, and I offered to take him to the nursery.

Sean was sweet and brought me 2 gifts. 1 for my birthday and 1 for Christmas. He didn't know which one was for what, but he gave me a lovely silver horse charm on a necklace. He also gave me a box of candy. I am touched by his thoughtful gift.

I went to his mom's to drop off her card, but I couldn't find the dumb card. So I gave her a CD I had burned. Patty had gotten in around 2 am because nathan passed out at a KFC in West Virginia. He has a rash. He had been given Benadryl and Tylenol. The docter didn't know exactly why he passed out but thought that maybe it was due to the combo of the 2 drugs and sitting in the car for so long..when he got out his blood pressure dropped too much. However he is ok. Sean's mom looked tired. She was still in her bathrobe. I wished her a merry Christmas and gave her a CD too. She invited me to their Christmas Eve dinner and family get together. but I told her I would be with my parents.

I think I was suppose to lose those cards, because that made me have no card for Debbie and Amanda. So I went and got them another card and put $20 in it for Christmas. They weren't there so I left the card and envelope on the door to her bedroom. I hope she gets it. I made it to her because I didn't want Amanda to get her hands on it, I want to contribute to Debbie paying her bills. She is one month behind on her rent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home