Thursday, November 30, 2006

I went to his sister, Carol's house with the rest of the people who went to the graveside service. Once we got there we waited quite a while for his sisters, Patty and Debbie to come back with some food and a big white layer cake that had a cross on it, also done in white. I did get to talk to Patty's friend Christy who had driven up with her family from North Carolina to attend the funeral. She was very nice. She and her husband and son stayed at Sean's house. They got in Monday morning around 1 am. At about the time I was just starting to relax and enjoy talking to Sean in the kitchen. I heard a noise behind me and saw his mother looking very strange, me and other people went up to support her and she started to fall back and she had water coming out of her mouth. As she coughed the water out it went down and the warm water dripped onto my feet, kind of freaking me out. I didn't know what was wrong with her but she got a lot heavier so I sort of let my body get under hers and leaned her against the counter. A young man came up behind me and was holding her up from behind me (Joey?). Since I was between them I told him why don't you take her, so I manuvered out from behind her and he took over People started to call Carol and then they started to call out to call 911. Then something came up and she started to breath. She had swallowed a big piece of chicken. After she said something and stood there with Joey holding her up for while, Joey helped her into the bedroom. She laid on the bed. After that I needed to go home. I felt drained and nervous. I said goodbye not to long after that. I did say good bye to each of Sean's sisters. Carol looked exhausted and pale. I said to her "I know, no I don't know how you feel, I couldn't, but I know it hurts, alot. I will be praying for you". She said "You are just super". I said goodbye to Sean and then left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home