Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's nice to have Chase back to being sound again. I rode both him and Sonny today. As soon as the weather cools off and Sunny get's a couple of days inside he becomes a little (big) monster. I just ran sonny on Tuesday but by Wednesday he was acting silly, the bugs were biting him and he was trying to canter. So after he was a goob again today I decided to run him and Chase again. That went well and Sonny really did some wild bucks.

I rode Chase after that. He was good but he is unsteady in the head. Probably due to my hands. He was however starting to calm his head down some.

Sean seems to finally be becoming more upbeat. This new job isn't exactly what he was looking for. He is on the minor improvements team. He didn't have a lot of direction at the start. Now they have him fixing firewalls, not exactly electrician work.. His class has him a little burned out, but it's almost over, the final exam Tuesday and thats it.

I'm glad he is a little happier. He says he wants to have friends over to his house again. He didn't for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home