Monday, May 15, 2006

Well the last 2 nights I have had irregular but sufficient sleep. My cold is part of the problem. Also my head has been buzzing due to some anxieties I have been having regarding Sean, and regarding Debbie and her hearing today and her situation with David and Amanda. Yesterday she went to church with me after calling and asking me to pick her up Saturday. She told pastor her current problems and he prayed with her and told her to kick David out. She needs lots of prayer, which I have given for her and will continue to do.

I think I have 1 maybe 2 weeks left of giving computer class. I finished my paper over the weekend. Now I need to add a litte material and to edit it. I can't wait to finish this ordeal of Human Development. It looks like I am in solid B territory. Thank God but i was working for an A.

Suzanne called for Mother's Day last night. She and mom talked for quite a while. Then I talked to her and we had a nice talk. I told her I'm looking forward to seeing her and the new baby and reminded her that's it's been over a year since I 've seen them. She acutally sounded a little sad about that fact and she was trying to be very accurate with what she told me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home