Saturday, May 13, 2006

After I wrote my last blog. I got to thinking about some stuff I saw on Sean's computer. One was a line to a C Dating site. I made myself a profile and went in to look. He had a profile on there. photos and all. I guess he's looking. He was perfectly honest and it's a good profile. I'll just have to trust the Lord in all this. The last time he logged on was thursday. Hmm wed he asked me to the movies. But in the end I'm just a friend to him. What does it take for me to realize that? If the Lord thinks more is good he will provide. Meanwhile I pray that he will give me mercy, discretion and wisdom.

I did the same thing before Sean ever did and told hm about it and men I met through it, so I guess I get what I sowed. Who knows maybe he's ready to make some changes. Oh the creature of habit that he is. I just hope I can handle whatever comes up. With the Lord's help I guess I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home