Monday, May 08, 2006

It seems that I might be able to save some of my lost data. I am trying ot today. I am using a program called pc inspector file recovery version 4. David Schell has been very sweet about helping me. We worked on it yesterday at church. But the process was going to take too long so I got sent home to work on it. I am working on it now. Since I don't know the program I have made a lot of false starts but I am learning. I think this time I will suceed in saving some data. The one time the computer didn't have enough memeory to save the stuff for me. So now I am doing it in pieces.

I went to Sean's last night to get my Thumb drive so that I can transfer the data off of it to another computer so that I can view the data and then burn CDs of what I want. Mom wants me to rescue her jpgs. Which kind of stinks because there are so many on there. I am trying to rescue the database for the mailing list. It is the most critical thing.

I enjoyed spending some time with Sean last night. I actually stayed quite late, but we had a lot to catch up on. Lucky has decided I'm cool. She chose to sit next to me instead of him last night. Hehe. The St Bernard jumped out again this weekend Sean says. He was trying to see Lucky we think. I hope that pup doesn't get run over while it's loose in the future.

Feather needs major work. I rode her ok sat. But when I lunged her while the herd was getting ready to go she reared twice. :( I think she is in heat. She should be out soon. I think i need to keep a calandar for her training. I get frustrated working with her.

My paper about Teen Pregnancy is on it's fifth page. I need to keep at it.!!

I should be studying for test 4 right now. :( Looks like I"m gettinga B in this class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home