Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It's amazing how crazy my days seem. Today the school had a long lunch out eating a picnic in the parking lot. The day was lovely so I didn't mind going out and eating my lunch with them and meeting some of the parents.

I need to learn John 10:1-15 for tomorrow night. Ya right. I finished 8 pages of my 10 page paper last night. I gave up on rescuing my database and other data from my laptop. So I guess the Lord has other plans for the database. I do have an old version on the old computer.

Dai wants to make and distribute a music CD that a friend of his had made. He is suppose to send me some songs off of it for my opinion. I hope they did a quality job on the production. I think the only hope is to distribute it to Nagas in this country with the support the ministry mentality. I did find one place that I think might have reasonable prices.

That's all for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home