Sunday, April 23, 2006

Well today Sean's family was at church again. They plan on leaving on Tuesday. Honestly Pat is a nice lady. I got to talk to her more today than ever before. She still misses her husband so much and feels so much lonliness. She said she was crying last night. But, she doesn't talk about it alot. She talks about other things and acts upbeat. Clayton enjoys chatting. He seemed glad to make the aquaintence of Maria Schell. They both have schooling to accomplish, but one never knows. Clayton works at a place called Fun Depot, an arcade - restaurant place I guess and it looks like he will be promoted to manager soon. That is impressive for a 18 year old boy.

I am drowning in school work. HopefullyMonday or TuesdayI c an take my exam. I need to start studying for that...rather continue studying for that this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home