Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yesterday after school I went to Sean's. He was kind enough to let me connect his computer to my printer so that I could print all of my research out.

When I got there his car wasn't there. So I picked up the phone and gave him a call. It turned out he was on his way home and that he had a busy day. His mom had a flat tire, so he took his dad to the cancer clinic for treatment. He also tried to change her tire but it was on too tight due to the airtools used to install them and to the rust. So after the garage came and took the tire off Sean had to take the tire to be fixed.

So when he did get there I was studying my notecards. He said hi and went quickly into the house. I had my computer, my printer, and a a pair of jeans to bring in. So my hands were full as I went into the house. The dog was having a fit and he yelled down the steps for me to let the dog out. But my hands were full so I took the stuff upstairs first. He was on the phone and the dog was still barking. He asked why the dog wasn't out. I said let me put this stuff down and then I will take her out. So I put the stuff on the steps and tried to take her out. But she didn't want to come with me. She kept laying down and putting her head down. Then she started to come with me when I told her let's go outside for a walk. He came right after that and helped me take Lucky out.

He said that Lockheed had called and said that he had cashed pay checks that he shouldn't have and that they were going to send him to collections. However he mailed those checks back months ago. So of course that upset him a little.

After we took the dog out I set up my equipment and installed the software. He hung out with me most of the time that I worked. He was starving so he ordered Pizza from Johny's wife's place in Jeannette. It took me about an hour to print out my articles.

I sat in the living room with him and ate pizza. We always sit on the floor and eat from the coffee table. It was nice to relax with him.

Then we took the dog out again. This time the St. Bernards and the New Foundland dogs were out in the neighbor's fenced back yard. Sean really likes those 3. He said that I could go and pet them. So I went over and petted them. Then Lucky came over our direction. So we left to go back inside. All of a sudden Lucky got upset and then there was a St Bernard puppy running by us and sniffing her. Sean got Lucky back into the house and I kept trying to catch the puppy. But I couldn't get a hold of him he was too fast. Sean tried to open the gate but he couldn't. So i went and knocked on the door but no one was home. So as I came back down I got a hold of the pup, but he pulled me down onto the ground. So I got a hold of the choke chain part of the collar and the dog cried and rolled over on his back. I couldn't walk this pup, so Sean told me to let go. So I did. He got the gate open and the dog ran down to him. He opened the gate and the other dogs came down. So he ended up on the inside of the gate. lol. Then he saw a ball when the pup came back up he opened the gate and threw the ball. The pup seemed happy to run back into the yard and Sean shut the gate. The pup seemed like he wanted to take a nap after all that excitement! I officially do not want a St Bernard puppy ever..they need to get that dog some training for it's own good and safety.

When we went in Sean found that Lucky had pulled the pizza off the coffee table and it was upside down on the carpet. LOL! He was saying "Lucky did you do this? I wanted to eat that Pizza! Bad dog! You are in trouble!" as he cleaned it up. Then he made her look at it and yelled at her. Then she looked ashamed and kept hiding behind me and acting like she liked me! She is so amusing!

After that I went to Louise's for supper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home