Monday, May 01, 2006

On Friday I messed up my computer. Saturday I discovered the problem of havign a missing file and not being able to get the desktop up. So I had to put the recovery disks in. Good bye data. I have tried to undelete the stuff, but to no avail. I've lost the new mailing list..I hardly even have a copy of our old mailing list. i do but it's soo out dated. I'm just glad to have what I do have.

I watched Chronicles of Narnia with Sean, Saturday night. It was good. We ordered food from Johny's Wife's Place. Their food is good. I got to meet the dog Lucky. She stays right with him and thinks he's the best thing in the world. We walked around his property with the dog and followed the stream down a couple of lots. He is very excited about owning his own 1 acre of God's green earth. He has lots of plans for the property like blacktopping the driveway, fixing the yard wall and planting flowers.

During the day, I rode Feather. I rode her for almost 2 hours. She was good in the lesson. Then we trail rode her with 2 horses. Abbie and mom went with Feather and Autumn. The first tiem around she was balky but she didn't do anything dangerous. The second time around she didn't want to leave the barn area as we turned to head back out. I did nothing to force her to go but she reared up a medium level rear. I didn't come close to falling but she was ready to do it again. I guess she thought I would make her go. So I guess I'm going to walk her out there for days and days and then I will have the opportunity to correct her for rearing or to teach her to walk away from the other horses. I blame it all on Earliville . Her mother Betsy is such a sweet heart that it's sad to see feather have these problems. I would prefer to leave her out to pasture but mother doesn't want to waste her. However I would prefer to not work with a rearing horse. I think she's salvagable but I having a horse I can't trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home