Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Last night I called Roy and Rita. It was nice talking to them. Rita says she is going to probably trade Bullet for Hawk. Bullet is just to much horse for her at this age and Hawk is a good citizen. Bullet would have a great home. They are getting ready to sell their house. It is listed and has been posted online.

Roy sounded very happy to be talking to me. He wanted to know if I had been too busy to call him back. Which is odd because I had left a message on Rita's cell phone and was waiting for her to call me back. Then I found out that he called my cell phone..the one I lost in a parking lot some where. He left a voice mail there, thus I didn't get the message. He actually called me twice and left 2 voicemails for me. He wants me to come and visit and seems to think that waiting until next fall is too long. ugg! I don't know what to do. But I need to finish this class and to go see Suzanne.

Her baby is due in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home