Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The crunch starts today. I have one week until I go back to school to teach so I must catch up on my paper writing and book studying. I also want to ride my horse!!!!

Sean did a redo on his informative speech last night. He needed to add more quotes and citations, which he did. His teacher gave him 29 1/2 out of 30 points. So his A is virtually guaranteed. He has one more small speech to give next week. He said something nice though last night. He said "I don't think that I will get A's in all my courses. But someone told me once, in fact I think you told me once, that I could get A's in college". I told him that I knew him well and that I had been to college I knew he could get A's there. He said that he didn't really know what college was until now and even now he doesn't completely know.

It was nice to know that my encouragement stayed with him. I like to build people up.
That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home