Sunday, April 16, 2006

Today is Easter. I tried to go to the Sunrise Service at 6:30 but it was too early for me. At 5:30 I looked at the clock and "thought about going" and then went back to sleep. I did make it for breakfast, but everyone was done eating by the time I got there at 9 o clock. But there was food left, so I had some breakfast.

When I drove up to the church Sean's car was pulling out. We rolled down our windows. He was in a good mood he said he was going back to get his family. I told him ok, that I was going to eat breakfast and then go to Manor and get the Mathiases.

I brought the Mathiases to church. Debbie said that was what she needed and thanked me for taking her to church a couple of times. She talked to the Pastor which gave me time to talk to Sean and family. It seems like they are having a great time. The little dog really likes Sean and vice versa. (His new dog is named a Lucky, she's a little black female). Clayton seemed genuinely glad to see me and Patty spoke nicely to me and told me I need to come down to visit them. Crystal was friendly too and had her new boyfriend with her. It does seem very nice and in tune with the message being preached. Sean doesn't think he's saved but I don't know that he really knows. He bases his information on what Pat says. I hope he's saved. Nathan has grown very tall almost to my chest! Amazing for a 3 year old kid!

Debbie wanted to talk to the Pastor and to have him pray for her. He did meanwhile David and Amanda got into the car and waited with the door closed and windows up. It must have been hot in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home