Monday, April 03, 2006

Today I am at school with the kindergarten. They are getting to type words that they know on the computers.

Amanda is eager to get Angel out with the mares. I had the uncomfortable job of telling her that she needs to wait until Wednesday when Mom and Dad get home from Montana.

The time I have spent baby sitting the farm has been challenging. The hardest part has been dealing with helping Amanda to adjust to being here. Once she settles in I hope things are better but she is threatening to move one of the horses to HI ACRES so that she can get them separated sooner. I told if she had to ok, but couldn't she wait 48 hours?

I also had to put Pierre to sleep last week. He was very ill with cancer and with a chronic infection. He had coming out of his mouth for 3 days and he kept trying to escape to the outside. One day he stayed outsdie all day I thought he had gone off to die. I haven't taken the care of Duchess that she needs. I have let her place on her neck close up.

Kathleen is going to Italy for Easter. She is very excited. I think the holiday spent in Callibria sounds fascinating.

I need to start finishing up this course I have been taking..Human Growth and Development I have one more paper and 3 tests to take!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home