Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Here I am having my last day, last class of the 2005-2006 school year. I sit here with a mixed blend of feelings. Part of me is sad go. Part of me breathes a sigh of relief to be done with the school year. Yet another part of me wonders what I will do to earn some extra money this summer.

I am hoping for a data entry job at home. Will I get it? Good question. The resume I sent looks very bad because it is from Word 97. Brillant! I guess someday I will learn. I am going to send them an edited resume and see what happens.

Sean is working on his job search finally! He is working 3 weeks at reserves or at least 2 so that will extend his unemployment time eligibility. He is doing his "reserves trip" here in Pittsburgh this year. At least I get to see him some that way.

His sister is coming up in June. I hope I get to go to the with him before she comes up. They are waiting for Clayton's graduation I think.

Well now the year's done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home