Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Ideal Life--Job
At my ideal job I have a great deal of flexibility regarding my schedule.
It is ok if I come in late and I can do my work in the time I come and go
and I get a lot of time off of work without having to work compensation time
to make up for the time I was off.

At my job I have appointments or a great deal of control of when I work.
I would live close to where I work, but my workplace would not be at my home.

I would usually get up around 9-10. Get started with my work around 11 be home by 4 and then have the evening to play with my horse when the weather is nice or sit and read by the fire if the weather is cold.

I could wear comfortable and casual clothes.

My job would involve me being around people.
It would offer some variety and would sometimes be inside and sometimes be outside.

I could see my self in some sort of teaching role; or advising role.
I would connect with people and my coworkers and clients would be
people I enjoy being around.

There could be animals around and someone else would take care of my paper work and of keeping my work space clean and organized.

I would work with coworkers who respected me and enjoyed being around me.
We would share details of our lives with each other and we would socialize outside of work.
They would be Christians.

Maybe I would have the horses involved somehow, but Iwould definately have plenty of time to keep my horses in work and I would have friends to ride with on the trail. I would be able to travel and I would be able to show my horse (and have the money).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home