Friday, November 02, 2007

Getting aggravated isn't worth.
I had a student in a lesson and she wasn't doing as well as I think she
should. Through the lesson I had to continually remind her of her mistakes.
The pony was too fast and the girl too timid. She had control but it took
a lot of work for her to get it, from both her and me.
Then she made a mess of the untacking and I got
irritated and told her she should know how to do this
and she needs to come to camp to learn to do it better.

I hurt her feelings and made her not want to come back to lessons.
Exactly what I didn't want to do to her.
I feel guilty and bad.
Anger does nothing to help.

I wrote her an apology, asked her to forgive me, and sent her
a check from my checking account.

I've been out of my Bible way too long and the consequences and catching up with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home